*Sabah & Sarawak postage applied
Anti Aging And Skin Rejuvenating
- Amino acid
- Water-soluble vitamin E ( Vitamin E – TPGS)
- Natural coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Fatty acid
- Silk amino acid ( Sericin)
- Promotes collagen production
Amino acid not only does help to keep your skin functioning properly, but it will play a large role in the production of collagen. Collagen is the protein that keeps your skin fresh and firm, and it protects your skin from damage by the sun, wind, and environmental pollutants. You always need more collagen
- Increases hydration and moisture
Amino acid does more than just help your body to produce collagen, but it ensures that your skin stays protected and properly hydrated. These amino acids surround the cells of your skin with a thin layer of water, which protects them from being damaged by heat, UV rays, and other pollutants. Your skin will be able to replace lost moisture more easily thanks to this layer of water.
- Reduce aging
A supply of important nutrients slows down the aging process of the skin and supports the regeneration of the cells. Amino acids supply nutrients to nourish the skin, hair, and nails from within the body. This procedure strengthens connective tissue and keeps the skin smooth and elastic, the nails firm and the hair strong. The right amino acid mix acts as a repair treatment from within. This is confirmed by various studies which stress the important amino acids have to keep the hair healthy and the skin firm.
- Promote healthy pH balance
Acidity can cause damage to your skin, leading to decaying skin cells and slowed skin repair. By keeping your skin’s pH more toward the alkaline, glutamine ensures that your skin is protected and has an easier time making repairs to damaged cells.
Suitable For :
- Suitable for skin type.
- Baby and pregnant woman are encouraged to use.
Applied to: Body / Face
How To Use :
- Apply soap to a loofah.
- Scrub your body, using a circular motion
- Rinse completely and gently pat dry your skin with a soft, clean towel.
Storage And Care :
- Keep it out of the water.
- Let it air dry, completely.
- For external used only
- Avoid contact with eyes (In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice)
- Keep out of reach of children
Disclaimer: All content on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation.